Coffee Roastery Tour
We offer tours daily, Monday to Friday. Visit our roastery to see how our world-famous coffee and tropical teas are made. Enjoy free samples and choose coffee and tea to take home in Lion Café.
Monday – Friday
• 10:30 – 11:00 am
• 12:30 – 1:00 pm
• Sorry, no tours are available on weekends or state/federal holidays.
• On Fridays, the roastery may not be in full operation due to maintenance.
Tours take approximately 30 minutes.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to sign in at the tour desk in the Lion Cafe.
• Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in our roastery.
• Due to safety regulations, please wear closed toe shoes.
• For safety, we will ask that you remove all exposed jewelry and not bring bags or other bulky items on the tour.
• We try to limit the size of each tour to a maximum of 10-15 people.
• Groups of 10 or more, please call in advance to make reservations (+1) 808-843-4219.
• Tours may be canceled due to safety reasons when factory equipment is being repaired or installed.
Address: 1555 Kalani Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
• By Car: We are just 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Waikiki. Kalani Street is 2 blocks north of Nimitz Hwy, at the Waiakamilo intersection. See the Google map. Look for the Lion Cafe and General Store sign on Kalani Street.
• By Bus from Waikiki: 40-50 minutes via Bus #19 / 20 / 42
• By Bus from Honolulu Airport: 25 minutes via Bus #9 / 19 / 20 / 40 / 42 / 51
• Check official bus schedules for times and routes which are subject to change.
There is free parking inside our factory building Monday – Friday. Please enter from Kalani Street.
Once you park, walk out onto Kalani Street and down the sidewalk approximately 165 feet (about 50 meters) to the Lion Cafe & General Store.
There are no factory tours given on Saturdays, but if you would like to visit Lion Cafe & General Store, please note our parking is closed and there is ample free street parking on Kalani Street.